Contrary to public opinion, there are dealers and sellers who do their job well in terms of guiding the client and proceeding honestly, but this does not mean that there are people who want to take advantage of the smallest opportunity.
To find a good vehicle we invite you to follow the following steps, it does not matter if you are in Santo Domingo, Santiago, La Vega, Puerto Plata, they will be equally useful:
And remember that the most used ways to deceive you are the following:
1. Alteration of mileage / mileage
2. Alteration of reports
3. Promote a vehicle for a certain price and then say that the advertised offer is no longer available and attempt to sell the same vehicle at a higher price, often known as a “bait and switch” scheme.
4. Undervalue or pay less for a consumer’s trade-in vehicle
5. Misrepresenting a used vehicle, including one originally purchased from the dealer and later returned, as “new”
6. Represent that a new or used vehicle has features or options that it does not have.
7. Unfavorable contracts for the consumer
8. Do not disclose past damage from an accident, flood or fire in the sale of a used car.
9. Misrepresenting a consumer’s credit score or eligibility for financing in order to get them to agree to a higher interest rate or other unfavorable terms.
10. Lying about the origin of a vehicle