How to Check Udyam Registration Status 2021 Online Tracking and New Registration Process on Udyam Portal with Reference Number and Pan Number:- So, today, we’ll talk about Udyam Registration and its official website, which was opened for the registration of any firm, except small and medium-sized businesses. All micro, small, and medium firms will be registered on this platform after some main key points are validated.
Also Read: print udyam aadhar certificate
Essentially, the government offers us a digital channel via which we may register our businesses in a paperless manner. You are not required to supply the requisite papers bundle that we requested prior to the launch of this digital portal. You can now use your Aadhar Card or Pan Card to register your micro, small, and medium companies.
Status of Udyam Registration in 2021
People will be able to register their businesses under the micro, small, and medium enterprise categories on this page. And this decision will decide how much money is invested and how much money is turned over in that particular business. As a result, you will all learn about the highlights and key characteristics of how this business classification will be carried out today. Please stay with us until the end to find out.
Applicants who have previously registered on the Udyam Portal can now check the progress of their registration online. The reference number and Pan number are two options for checking your status. You may easily follow your application on Udyam Portal using these credentials. The entire status check procedure is outlined in the video below.
Various Enterprises for Registration at the Udyam MSME Portal
This portal is the government portal of the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises, and it is mandatory for all new entrepreneurs who want to start from micro-enterprises and become business champions, as well as all migrants and already registered businesses, to register themselves in this portal. The selection will be made with the following criteria in mind:
- Micro enterprises are defined as businesses with an investment in equipment and machinery of less than one crore rupees and a turnover of less than five crores rupees.
- Small businesses are defined as those with a plant and machinery investment of less than 10 crore rupees and a turnover of less than 50 crore rupees.
- A business would be classified as a Medium Enterprise if its plant and machinery investment is less than 50 crore rupees and its annual turnover is less than 250 crore rupees.
Important Information Regarding Udyam Registration
So, if you want to register your business in the Udyam portal under the Ministry of MSME ( Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises ), you need to be aware of the following paperwork and information.
- The MSME registration process will be completed entirely online and without the use of paper.
- At the time of registration, you are not required to submit any documentation.
- At the time of registration, your Aadhar card is the only document required.
- Your PAN and GST number must be provided, and the turnover of your firm will be computed automatically using government databases. MSME registration requires both a PAN and a GST number.
- Existing UAM-registered businesses must re-register with Udyam.
- Each company is only allowed to register for one Udyam.
- You will receive a permanent Registration Number after completing the registration process. A certificate will be supplied online as well. A QR code for that Enterprise may be found on this Certificate, which can be used to access all of the Enterprise’s details.
- Your businesses will not need to be re-registered. The registration procedure will remain in place indefinitely.
- Registration does not come with any fees or charges.
Examine the status of your Udyam application.
So, in order to check the status of your Udyam Registration, you’ll need the Registration number that you received when you signed up.
- As a result, you should go to the official website to double-check the status.
- Select the Print Certificate option from the home page.
- After that, input your Udyam Registration Number as well as your mobile phone number.
- Select a method for obtaining OTP now. It could be your phone number or email address, which you provided upon registration.
- Then, to receive an OTP, click the Validate and Generate OTP button.
- You can check your Udyam Registration status by entering your OTP in the necessary space.
- You can get a printout of your Udyam Registration Status.