A targeted email list is an asset to a business. If your business doesn’t have an email list (I don’t mean the lists you buy), you’re at a disadvantage. This is because with a targeted email list, you have immediate access to a list of specific prospects. And these prospects have given you permission to contact them, which greatly increases the chances of sales.
Now let me share with you the step-by-step guide to building a targeted email list:
- Identify your niche and target audience. You need to know who your prospects are before you can create a specific list. Do some research online to identify key markets and niches.
- Understand your target audience and your market. In order for people to get on your list, you need to know what problems they are facing and what their main concerns are. Today, people go online to search for information, products, and services UK Email List. Behind every investigation, there must be a burning concern. Identify the concern so that you can provide the right offer for them to sign up for your list.
- Create something to give away for free. It can be a short PDF report, discount coupon, e-book, free trial offer, software, etc. By offering your website visitors something for free, you increase the chance that you will get their names and email addresses in return.
- Create a squeeze page with a good offer. Basically, a compression page is like a sales page. But instead of a “Buy Now” button, there is a subscription form. The main purpose of a compression page is not to ask visitors to buy something, but to get something for free by entering their names and email addresses.
- Market your squeeze page. Of course, the compressed page must be marketed. If there is no traffic, you cannot wait for any subscription. There are many ways to market your compression page, both online and offline. Some effective ways are: search engine marketing, article marketing, press releases, social book markup, brochures, business cards, events, etc.